ALMAG DIAMAG rTMS
ALMAG DIAMAG rTMS is a unique brain stimulation, or repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Simulation (rTMS) devices that uses medium-intensity pulsed magnetic field as a complementary therapy in the relief of common headaches due to circulatory, mental well-being, and sleep-related conditions, and may help to reduces the dependent on medication.
ALMAG DIAMAG rTMS: How it works
DIAMAG works by using PEMF stimulation to improve circulation in the applied area (mainly for head region). This can help to relieve symptoms like headaches or other conditions that are caused by poor circulation. In addition, magnetic fields have been shown to promote the release of neurotransmitters from nerve cells. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that nerve cells use to communicate with each other. The release of neurotransmitters can change the activity of other cells, which can have a wide range of effects on the body.
DIAMAG may also stimulate the release of hormones such as adrenaline, cortisol, melatonin, and serotonin. These hormones are involved in regulating mood, sleep, and pain. By balancing the release of these hormones, DIAMAG may help to relieve symptoms of headaches, anxiety, depression, and various sleeping disorders that are caused by hormonal imbalances.
It is important to note that DIAMAG is not a medical device in Singapore, and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. If you are experiencing headaches, anxiety, depression, or other medical problems, please consult with a healthcare professional. It should be used as a complementary for your health.
ALMAG DIAMAG rTMS: Operations
DIAMAG is easy to use. Simply apply the device to the affected area and turn it on. The device will emit a low-intensity pulsed magnetic field that will penetrate the skin and tissues. The application time is typically 20 minutes. DIAMAG is safe for most people. However, it is not recommended for pregnant women or people with pacemakers or electronics implant near the application area, like hearing aids.
Here are some additional benefits of using DIAMAG:
- It is non-invasive and painless.
- It does not have any side effects.
- It is effective for both acute and chronic conditions.
- It can be used at home or in the office.
- It is affordable and accessible.
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to manage headaches, anxiety, depression, or sleeping disorders, then DIAMAG is a good option for you.
|Traveling||7 Hz||10mT||20 min|
|Traveling||5-15 Hz||10mT||20 min|
- “Traveling”, when there is a serial actuation of all the emitters of the flexible emitting lines from the 1st emitter to the 6th in cycles (programs No.1, No.2, No.3)
- “Static”, when there is a simultaneous actuation of all the emitters (program No.4)
ALMAG DIAMAG rTMS: Specifications
AC power supply:
- ~220V (-10%; +10%) or ~230V (-10%; +6%), frequency 50Hz.
- ~120V, frequency 60Hz
Power consumption: 10 VA.
Since DIAMAG is a medium-intensity repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) device that uses electromagnetism, the following main contraindications that apply to all electrostimulation technologies are also applicable to DIAMAG:
- Pregnancy and lactation: The safety of DIAMAG during pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
- Pacemakers and other implanted medical devices: DIAMAG can interfere with the functioning of pacemakers and other implanted medical devices.
- Epilepsy: DIAMAG can trigger seizures in people with epilepsy.
- Mental health conditions: DIAMAG should not be used in people with mental health conditions, such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, without the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Cancer: DIAMAG should only be used under supervision in such a way that it does not contradict with the main treatment modality
- Eye injuries: DIAMAG should not be used in people with eye injuries, as it may damage the eyes.
- Children: Use only under professional supervision.
Check out other Almag products here: https://eastbaywellness.com.sg/cell-energy-pemf/
Check out other PEMF products for brain health: https://eastbaywellness.com.sg/neorhythm/