Comfortable, soft TPR gel spa socks exude mineral oil uniformly to the skin from within the gel structure for the entire life of the product.
• TPR Mineral oil gel helps moisturize and soften your skin
• Considered useful for skin conditions such as dry skin, psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema
• May be used alone or in conjunction with moisturizing, whitening or medicated creams
• Non-allergenic for most people
• Washable, reusable and extremely durable
Notes on choosing a quality GEL socks/gloves product:
There are many similar SPA Gel Socks product in the market claiming similar effects and functionality at much lower cost. While there may have many quality products similar to +MD available, do take note of the following few areas when buying a similar products:
- Feel the quality of the GEL structure. The product is designed to be wear repeatedly, and is constantly subjected to stretching and abrasion. The GEL material has to be resistant to such usages. Inferior GEL product can easily wear off after several wear, or even a simple rub of the GEL against a hard surface (i.e. table). The image below shows one such product (non +MD) where the GEL structure broken down like jelly after a gentle rub against a smooth wooden surface.
- Smell and feel the inner GEL layer. A well designed product shouldn’t release strong aroma or feel oily when you touch it. The mineral oil should be well infused into the GEL layer such that it won’t get exposed unnecessary, allowing the moisturizing effect of the product to last longer
When coming to comparing the quality, you don’t have to be an expert to see the differences.
100% TPR Gel (20% TPE + 80% mineral oil) 80% Cotton, 18% Nylon, 2% Spandex
MD2006-X / GK-S092