iMRS PRIME PEMF System
The Swiss Bionic iMRS PRIME PEMF system replaces the existing iMRS (or iMRS 2000) model in its flagship iMRS series. This product carries forward the iMRS tradition by incorporating its most popular unique iMRS technologies like the triple sawtooth, organ clock programs, HRV biofeedback, and audio-visual brainwave entrainment. In addition to these features, the flagship iMRS version introduces a number of new features for the first time.
What’s New in iMRS Prime
- A completely redesigned hardware platform with a touch screen panel and a custom-built and tailored operating system.
- Full-body mat with integrated FIR and PEMF. You are now able to enjoy both far-infrared (FIR) and PEMF simultaneously.
- The Brainwave Entrainment system has been upgraded, both in terms of hardware and software
- Quickstart programs with new Solfeggio Scale 9 frequencies
- A split-mode operation allows the same system to control two separate applications at once.
- Trial software tool. An advanced research tool that enables trained professionals to set their own frequency, waveform, intensity, duration, and pulsation characteristics.
- Improved HRV biofeedback display with SPO2, oxygen level, and ability to export heart rate variable sessions for further analysis.
Visit https://imrs.sg to explore the iMRS PRIME system