MindAlive DAVID Brainwave Entrainment
The MindAlive Digital Audio Visual Integration Device (DAVID 1), was the world’s first high-quality brain wave entrainment device to use flashes of light and pulses of tones to effectively guide the user into specific brain wave patterns. Since then, Mind Alive Inc., through careful market studies and a well-developed product research and development team, designed the DAVID Paradise series, the PAL series, and more recently, the Delight series. The success of these devices is due, in part, to their portability, programmability and low cost when compared to other treatment methods.
There are a number of things that are going on when you are using a DAVID Audio-Visual Brainwave Entrainment system:
1) Your EEG activity is being altered – As the AVE frequency changes, so does the frequency in the brain – it’s that easy! For example, our Feeling Better sessions re-stabilize brainwaves by suppressing left frontal alpha while boosting right frontal alpha to normal levels.
2) You are being dissociated – When using AVE, you get drawn into the present moment and let go of thoughts relating to your daily hassles, hectic schedules, paying bills, worries, threats or anxieties and stop the unhealthy mental “chatter.” Dissociation involves a “disconnection” of self from thoughts and body awareness, as is experienced during deep meditation. Dissociation begins in four to eight minutes from properly applied AVE.
3) Your limbic system is being stabilized – Your body is calmed, your breathing becomes rhythmic, your hands warm and your muscles relax.
4) A number of neurotransmitters are being produced – People with depressed mood have low levels of serotonin and norepinephrine. AVE boosts brain levels of serotonin, and norepinephrine to improve overall well-being.
5) Your cerebral blood flow is being increased – CBF is associated with many forms of mental disorders, including anxiety, depression, attentional problems, behavior disorders and impaired cognitive function. CBF tends to lower as we age often causing cognitive decline. People experiencing depressed mood usually have lower levels of CBF in the left frontal and prefrontal lobes.
MindAlive DAVID offers 3 key series of AVE namely
- Delight Series – The general all purpose AVE
- SMART – For learning enhancement
- ALERT Series – for ADD/ADHD
Cranio-Electro Stimulation (CES)
Cranio-Electro Stimulation (CES) is a non-invasive brain stimulation that applies a small pulsed electric current across a person’s head. This small electrical stimulus which is applied laterally across the cranium stimulates endorphins, serotonin and norepinephrine neurotransmitter production. CES primarilymodulates the brain via neurotransmitter production