OMI Medallion is a portable and pocketable PEMF designed to stimulate acupuncture and chakra points and offer localised therapy. The devices use the pulsing magnetic field at 8Hz, square wave signal that provides effective stimulation protocol for use anyway and anytime. It is not only lightweight (at 60g), small (7cm diameter, 1.2cm thick), and runs on a rechargeable 500 mAh battery that will last you several days for normal usage before a recharge (via micro USB port) is needed. This is a perfect companion that everyone should carry one in their purse or pocket – a perfect gift for anyone.
The medallion is designed with simplicity. It is turned on or off by touching the metal parts on both sides of the device for few seconds. Simply place the device (either side) onto the desired area you wish to treat to stimulate. The device will turn off 10 minutes of operation automatically. To repeat use in the same area, flip the medallion side so your body to avoid cellular fatigue.
Use of Medallion for general well-being
The portability of the medallion makes it an easy choice for daily use of acupressure stimulation for daily well-being. Refer to the article here: Accupoint Healthcare DIY for some of the most commonly used acupressure points.
- 1 Year International Warranty.
- Packaging contains OMI Medallion, leather cover, wrist strap and user manual
- Country of origin: European community
- Product Packaging Dimension: 9.5 x 9.5 x 2cm
- Product Net Weight: 60g
- Product Gross Weight: 90g
- Rechargeable Battery: 500mAH
- Frequency: 8Hz, Square Waveform
- Running Session: 10 Minutes, auto-off