Macrotellect’s Brainlink Lite 2.0 (BL002) is the latest version of EEG headset based on NeuroSky’s biosensor EEG biosensor that is compatible with most of the NeuroSky’s applications available. It uses a more comfortable and easy-to-wear headband design. It can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of head sizes. The unit is designed to fit users that may need to wear for a sustainable period, like gamers, mediators, or students.
Brainlink Lite 2.0 comes with 3 forehead electrodes, without ear clip. It has a built-in battery that can last 4-5 hours when connected and 7-8 hours on standby mode. It can be recharged quickly in about 1.5 hours.
15+ free Apps from Macrotellect (http://o.macrotellect.com/app.html). Apple MFi certified. It also works with NeuroSky/ThinkGear applications running on Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android platforms.
- Bluetooth EBR
- Range 10 Meters
- Platform: iOS/Android/Windows/Mac OS
- TGAM Chipset
- RAW + eSense Data
- Baud Rate: 57,600
- Socket: UART RS232
- Dry Electrodes x 3
- 2 x Forehead Electrodes + 1 x Ground Ref
- Bluetooth SIG, FCC/CE/SRRC/ROHS/MSDS/UL/TELEC
- UN35.3 Battery
- Apple made for iPhone (MFi)
- PCT Patent/Copyright trademark
- Size (cm) with elastic band
- Weight: 39g
- Material: PC/ABS/Leather/Gold Plating
- Package size: L178 cm x W178cm x H54cm